Please read all information carefully as you will be required to agree to our terms and guidelines when renting one of our kayaks.
For safety reasons, our rentals will have weight and age restrictions.
Please note the following:
1. This is NOT a guided tour! This means you will be able to enjoy kayaking on the Snake River at your own pace during your 1 hour reservation time
2. No children under the age of 6 are allowed on our kayaks/pedal boats. If you show up for a pedal boat or kayak rental with a child under 6 you will be turned away and no refund will be given. Children 6-12 must be in a tandem (2-person) kayak with an adult. Children 13 and older can be in their own kayaks. (THIS IS FOR THE CHILD'S SAFETY!!!) We have youth kayaks available for anyone under 130 lbs. The child must be able to truly comprehend the dangers of the river and be able to control their kayak safely. We will NOT waive the age restriction under any circumstances.
3. All of our kayaks/pedal boats have weight restrictions. When making reservations you will be asked your weight to ensure safe loading capacity.
4. Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled rental so that you can get checked in, review safety training, and be fitted for your life jacket!!! -If you do not arrive early, the check-in process will cut into your reservation time. -If you arrive late: we will NOT hold your pedal boat/kayak rental for you and it could be rented to someone else who IS on time! If this happens you will NOT receive a refund.
5. We have a limited number of tandem kayaks (2-person kayaks) and pedal boats, so book early.
6. You must wear a lifejacket (PFD) at all times and it must be securely buckled the entire time you are on the kayak/ pedal boat. Lifejackets are included in the rental price. If you have your own coastguard-approved lifejacket feel free to bring it and use it.
7. No food or beverages including beer/alcohol are allowed on the kayak or pedal boat.
8. If you stop to tour Keefer's Island, you do so at your own risk. Please be careful getting in and out of the kayak/pedal boat. Make sure to secure the kayak/pedal boat with the dock line so it doesn't float away.